Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Me Myself & I

I'm alone right now. It's 7:35pm and it looks like midnight outside. My neck hurts and Marilyn is on my wall starring at me. Then I turn my head to the right and I have to choose to either look at Donna Summer or a creepy vintage picture of Jesus. But turning my head to the right is when my neck hurts. So then I try the left side and I see my coffee table, cluttered as fuck with empty Aquafina bottles, bobby pins, a couple empty boxes of Newports, bracelets I never wear, and an empty bottle of Prosecco. I need to rearrange my room and also a few things in my life.
What to do... what to do...


I think I'll look through my pictures and videos, or google my life away looking at Selena pictures and wondering why the only people who still make fan pages for celebrities are always foreign. It's hard trying to find pictures when everything is either in Swedish or Spanish. I miss when internet started and all there was were fan pages. They always had the best photo galleries because they were obsessed with scanning all their memorabilia. OK, now I am going to google my life away... OH I should google how to stretch your neck... or crack it when you think you can't crack it anymore. I wish I can pull a Linda Blair and make my head spin around, ahhhh that must have got all her kinks out!

Two and a half hours later.....

It's now about 9:15pm and I spent a good chunk of that time trying to upload a bunch of random pics I found from when I had a life. Then I pressed "add selected pictures" and they disappeared. I'm pissed now and I need a cig... and my neck still hurt like a mutha. But anyways, here's a random stoner video of my stoner cat Ziggy being a stoner slut.