Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Heart Rosie Perez!!!

Rosie Perez! Rosie fuckin Perez! Another one of my favorite actresses because she is so damn real and Puerto Rican to the bone! She's from Brooklyn and actually got her start as a choreographer for Janet Jackson and the Fly Girls from In Living Color. She always plays the same role, yes I know, but I just want to snatch her and make her my best friend! She has some of the best lines in her movies and I love her accent. She was in a lot of movies from the early 90s including Untamed Heart (played Marisa Tomei's coworker/best friend), It Could Happen To You (Nicolas Cage's hot-headed wife), White Men Can't Jump, Do The Right Thing (Spike Lee's comedy/drama set in Brooklyn, her first film), etc.

(the BEST part of White Men Can't Jump)


(Rosie dancing her ass off in the opening credits of Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing)


(Trailer for Untamed Heart (1993), Marisa Tomei & Rosie Perez, can it get any better?)










(Rosie Perez & Marisa Tomei - My homegirls!)




Leaving you with Rosie gettin it on Soul Train...



I HEART ROSIE PEREZ!